Monday, March 18, 2013

this is for you.

Oh goodness, today was an amazing day. I got to spend two hours with a dear friend who made me think about a lot.


There really are so many things I want to say in this post, but I can't string together my tattered thoughts well enough to make them flow, so I guess I will just focus on one thing.
{LOVE}

Love is;
making a baby smile/laugh,
watching a baby sneeze,
looking in the mirror and not thinking something harsh,
waking up in the middle of the night with your pet at the foot of your bed,
tickle fights,
music,
rejection,
siblings,
being really attached to fictional characters,
passionate,
love is chemicals [literally],
it's driving with your windows down in st. george blasting country music,
 selfless,
feeling like you want to give everything to one person even if you get nothing back,
aching to offer them everything they deserve.
going out of your way to do something kind, 
feeling sad,
feeling lonely,
crying,
heartbreak, 
butterflies,
summer,
self-confidence,
its thinking about your future,
its caring about yourself,
caring about others.

love is so many things, so many great things. you don't need to be IN love to know what love is. it's just those moments where you smile to yourself, and say, "this, is happiness."

I love you, D.


xx, danielle

1 comment: