Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April showers bring may flowers.

hi, I know it's been a good long while. I didn't have any motivation over Spring Break to blog. it just felt like such a drag. but I'm here to tell you that my break was great. I don't think I have many pictures, or anything, but it was a great week. I spent the majority of it at Nick Gurney's house. he is such a great guy, I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend. He is always sweet and makes me feel loved, no matter what. soooo, S/O to him. [doubt he even knows I have a blog.]
I went on a couple dates. one with a boy named Chandler. He is a mega nerd, and I love it. It makes me feel like I'm not alone. I mean, we all know I'm a way big nerd as well. and if you don't here's proof. [click me] it was nice to say something about the stars, or chemistry, and not have someone say, "oh there goes danielle again." Instead, Chan just joined in. The other date was with Nick. [no surprise there]
nicholas flamel everyone.
carrot cake from communal. {GO EAT THERE}






let me just tell you how much I missed my best friend. I tried talking to her every day. but she wouldn't talk to me cause she had the beach instead. It was the most annoying thing on the planet. I hated being home and not having her with me every day [not that she would've been able to hang out anyway] I just missed her so damn much.



Announcement!
I got a job as a hostess at Mimi's Cafe in Orem. I start this Saturday and I am pretty excited about it. 
but besides my exciting news and my fun spring break, I have so much to do it's ridiculous.

the list;
complete 21 ARC hours: end of april
do 4 packets: may 24th
make a presentation on the reproductive system: in two days
take the biggest test ever: this friday
work orientation: this friday
going camping with 10 people in my basement. ;): this friday
starting my job: saturday
clinicals for MATC: next Monday & Tuesday 6:30 am - 3:30pm. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EARLY THAT IS.
Army Ball with Justin: Next Friday
and finally the weekend after that I have my stinkin mechanical baby.

The thing that bothers me most is that I did all of that ^ to myself. If I had just gone to school, the top two would be gone, and I wouldn't be in such a bind. I hate that I procrastinate worse than the majority of people. I hate that I had no drive. I hate that I worry about others when I should be focused on myself, and my school work. but I know I can do this I am not super worried, it's just a matter of actually getting in done April will easily be the hardest of the school year. I can't wait for May. its all about me graduating and senior time. haha, annnn not to mention, PROM. no. I am not going. no I've not gotten asked yet. It makes me sad, and I know I will be sad if I don't go with a cute senior boy. but at the same time I know that life goes on and I'm pretty sure that I will have forgotten about prom by the time graduation rolls around.

April showers bring May flowers, folks. and when it rains, it pours. but hey, it'll be worth it. 


also, this is B. 

k bye
xx danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment