Monday, February 11, 2013

Heck ya, Brother.

Oh kids. Sweethearts was last night, and if you've been following my blog, you know that Jeremy Street asked me. I honestly don't know where to start. ha, that' a lie.

So, I started the day in a huge hurry, because Jeremy called me at 11:30am saying that he was on his way. and I had just gotten out of the shower.... [let that statement sink in.] Any girl can sympathize with me here. I had to blow dry and do my hair and do my make up and get dressed in twenty minutes. I don't even think I had that much time. My grandpa comes downstairs and tells me there's a boy waiting for me and I told him to give me five minutes. I hurried and brushed my teeth and went upstairs to find Jeremy sitting in my grandmas sitting room. I felt terrible for making him wait! but he didn't seem to mind. Being late is one of my biggest pet peeves, and there I was calling the kettle black. We left my house and picked up the another couple and followed everyone else to Colton Joyners cabin up Spanish Fork Canyon. The last road we had to drive up was snowy AND muddy and there was a cliff. I was freaking out. I thought I might die cause we were sliding everywhere.

{Jeremy, Me, Mosiah, Brittany, Drake, Naomi, Colton and Sam}





We got there and set everything up to shoot. It was easily the funnest day date I've ever had. I love shooting, and I haven't gone in a year or more, so it was perfect. and watching the girls die over the kick of the gun was hilarious. Especially Brittany Grimm, she screamed every time, but she was still a trooper. Sam Wuergler had a freaking perfect aim! I was so surprised. it was like she did it once a month. Naomi is just the cutest, and I would have some more pictures if she had ever sent them to me! Don't worry, I will post them later.










smolderrrrrrrrrrrr 
Everyone went home and I went straight to Alexis' house to get ready. Let me just tell you, that girl is a saint. She helped me curl my hair and let me borrow her shoes that were brand new. talk about a real best friend. Last second I decided to put my hair up instead, but it worked way better. I only got two pictures with her because I was in such a hurry to get home so I wasn't late, again, when Jeremy got there. That would've been so embarrassing.

After he picked me up, we headed up the hill to get Mosiah and [wait for it] a DEER HIT OUR CAR. did you catch that? A deer, literally ran into the side of his car, as we were driving. It was pretty ironic seen as the conversation we had been having was about driving safely. It was just so crazy. all of the sudden we see a deers head above his side-view mirror and then a huge thump-bump. haha, Jeremy said I screamed, but I don't believe him. Needless to say, it put a damper on our night, but we quickly got over it at dinner.

{I blame this pose on the James Bond Themed}

Speaking of dinner, it was delicious. We ate at Outback Steakhouse. which is perfect for me because i am a steak-kinda-girl. Dinner was hilarious because of Drake, he was easily the funniest one the entire date. I love that kid. and Jeremy was constantly saying, "Heck, yeah, brother" [hence the title]. I started keeping count but I lost track. 

and it wouldn't be dinner without the bathroom pic.

Dinner took a little while, and we got done around 10. so we tried to hurry to the dance, and then, you'll never guess our luck, Colton's truck slid on the ice and hit a minivan! So freaky. I mean how could two accidents happen in one night, to one group? It was nuts. There were 3 or 4 cop cars, and the firetruck and the ambulance all there because of protocol, but either way it made a big scene. I don't think the truck was really harmed, besides a flat tire and a scratch or two, but the minivan got the brunt of it. By the time all of it was cleared up, it was almost 11, so the dance was over. Instead Sam had her parents come and get her, Naomi, and Anna. Then Jeremy, Mosiah, Brittany and I went back to Jers house, and watched a scary movie. and unfortunately I couldn't finish the movie because I had to be home for curfew. Luckily, there was no trouble on the way home.

Honestly, Sweethearts was such a fun day/night. I liked how eventful and chaotic it was. It made for the most memorable dance I've been to. I am so happy I went with Jeremy, he was fantastic. I wouldn't have traded that dance for anything.

{isn't this picture so stinkin cute?? I died. He made the picture look good. not me.}


xx danielle

1 comment: